Saturday, October 31, 2009

So Long SB-900

I am seriously saddened that I will not be able to afford the SB-900 Flash right now. I was so excited to get this flash, and now I feel like a little kid who woke up on Christmas morning with no presents under the tree, disappointed. I decided to save some money and go with the SB-600, save about $250. The SB-600 got 4 out of 5 stars which is an amazing review but the SB-900 got 5 out of 5 stars. I was really looking forward to that 5th star. Oh well, maybe next year.
This is what I get to look forward to now. I don't mean to not sound excited, believe me I am, but 900 just sounds so much better than 600...don't you agree?
.

2 comments:

  1. I recently got the 600 and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 600 is still a good one! and if you get your 900 next year you can sync them as strobes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments