Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk


This weekend I am going to go shoot the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk.  The 3-day walk is when thousands of women and men come together and raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. The walkers that are involved in this walk over 60 miles over the course of three days.  85% of the earnings from this event go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the remaining 15% goes to the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.  I am very excited for this event because there is a possibility of a great feature and is also a great event for a very big cause.  Amy Andoe might be joining me also on this little exploration.


7 comments:

  1. Nice Job of using Links Amanda. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Great links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a good friend that is a breast cancer survivor. I want to do this walk for her when I finish school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't able to go so I am *so* happy that you get to!
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lost a couple of family members to cancer, one to breast cancer and one to stomach cancer. I hope to do this walk sometime in their memory.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments