Saturday, October 24, 2009

Holiday Portraits

As I have said before, Gwinnett Technical College (the school that I attend, majoring in photography) is having Holiday Portraits at the school. Gwinnett Tech has opened their doors for anyone and everyone who would like to have a family portrait and at an affordable price, which has not been completely figured out yet. But the set this year is not going to be just like any other set. Me and my other classmates decided that we wanted to do somewhat of a whimsical set, kind of like a Dr. Seuss Christmas, with lots of over-sized presents and a tree and ornaments. I just wanted to show a few examples of what the set with "kind-of" look like. I have a feeling that its going to be a great year for the Gwinnett Tech Photography Department.






2 comments:

Please leave your comments